Digital Rebar Provision¶
simple, fast and open API-driven server provisioning.
DR Provision is a APLv2 simple Golang executable that provides a simple yet complete API-driven DHCP/PXE/TFTP provisioning system. It is designed to stand alone or operate as part of the Digital Rebar management system.
TL;DR: Cobbler Replacement
Install & Quick Start¶
Our Quick Start has fast play-with-it steps. Don’t worry, they are very simple and take about 5 minutes.
Regular Install for more details on the install steps. These include production options.
Table of Contents¶
Reading on Github? Visit Generated Docs for a generated ToC.
- 1. Quick Start
- 2. Install
- 3. Configuring the Server
- 4. Releases
- 5. Architecture
- 6. Digital Rebar Provision Workflows
- 7. Deployment Options
- 8. Digital Rebar Provision Operations
- 9. OS Support
- 10. User Interface (UI)
- 11. Swagger UI
- 12. Digital Rebar Provision Command Line Interface (CLI)
- 13. Digital Rebar Provision API
- 14. Developer Environment
- 15. Developing the Command Line Interface (CLI)
- 16. Developing Documentation
- 17. FAQ / Troubleshooting
- 18. DigitalRebar Provision Licenses