17.1. Home Page
The RackN Portal home page has an option in the upper left corner to select the three lines providing three groupings of information.
17.1.1. Registered Endpoints
The Registered Endpoints contain the IP addresses of previously installed Digital Rebar Provision for a specific user.
This section provides information about your account with RackN.
184.108.40.206. User Profile
This section contains the following information:
- Support - Complete the Message Subject and Message Body to send a RackN administrator a support question.
- Security - Manage your account security
- Account ID of the User
- Email Address
- Phone Number (Verify Phone option)
- Log out of the System
- Change your Password
- Delete the Account
This section provides information about the membership organization (Group) the user is connected to.
The following information is provided:
- Email Address
- Assigned User GUID (Group User ID)
- Group Rights:
- Edit Members (Y/N)
- Edit the Catalog (Y/N)
- Edit Endpoints
This section provides a list of all community (free) and RackN paid services actively used by the User.
The following three types of features are listed:
- Content - YAML or JSON processes for Digital Rebar Provision to execute during the provisioning process
- Plugin - Binary packages extending the basic functionality of Digital Rebar Provision. These are installed via the UX and then configured by the user.
- Interface Features - Advanced UX technology available for purchase from RackN.
This section provides a list of Endpoints available to the user from the membership organization (Group) the user is connect to.
There is an option to change the Icons used in the RackN Portal.
For each Endpoint listed the following data is shown:
- Endpoint ID
- IP Address
- Name of the Endpoint (Default is IP Address:8092)
- Owner of the Endpoint (Email Address)
This section contains a list of all available community and RackN features, plugins and interface features. Users can select services required for their Digital Rebar Provision solution.
This is a list of content packages currently available to your Digital Rebar Provision service. This packages contain the instructions for DRP to perform an operation such as kubespray which installs Kubernetes via Kubespray playbooks.
This is a list of Plugins currently available to your Digital Rebar Provision service. These packages enable DRP to provide additional provisioning offerings such as immutable image deployment or Windows provisioning. Some of these Plugins are freely available to all community members and some are only available from RackN for a fee.
220.127.116.11. Interface Features
This is a list of UX technology available for purchase from RackN.